Last week was the third weekly sprint for the CRM Core Demo.
What did we accomplish in this past week?
- The repository was moved from trellon to github to facilitate community involvement.
- We created petition list for the online petition feature.
- Contact petitions /crm/contact/%/activity/petitions which shows the Contact petitions.
- We created a new field which will store Tags and started Petitions Primer view.
- A project lead reviewed the online petition feature and news feature.
- We started CRM Core Views Bulk Operations integration.
- We resolved conflicts from converting crm core profile to git submodule.
- We Updated to latest crm core for admin/crm menu item.
- Bug Fixes
- We worked on documentation
How you can get involved
In addition to sprinting, we've had quite a few people sign up for additional information and/or to sprint themselves. Sign up if you want to help out, or if you just want additional information. Let us know what interests you have - where you'd like to pitch in whether it is building a feature that you think might be useful, helping with documentation, coding, or theming. If you've already signed up, you should expect an email from the team in the next day.
If you want to hang out with the CRM Core sprinters, we have an IRC channel set up at #drupal-crmcore.